For brokers and agents wishing to use the MYBA contract, the prices, APA, terms and conditions, etc. below will apply:
|Charter (20 passengers)
||US$ 68,450 + APA
||US$ 46,450 + APA
||US$ 32,450 + APA
APA: US$15,000 (8-day cruises) / US$7,500 (5 and 4-day cruises)
APA (Advanced Provisioning Allotment)
Under an MYBA Contract, the following items are not included in the charter prices and the APA will be used to cover such items:
- Gourmet and/or Special Needs food
- Premium drinks
- VIP Lounges
- Luxury transfers on mainland Ecuador and Galapagos
- Park Entrance Fees (US$100 per pax)
- Ingala TCTs (US$20 per pax)
- Diving options
- Special crew members – e.g. Gourmet Chef, Barista, Nanny, etc.
- Premium Guides
- Other items specifically not included in charter rates
- "My group of 4 had a wonderful time on South America! Your itinerary was jam-packed with a variety of locations and activities. All the guides were good, the Galaven yacht was good, every hotel was a unique, small, boutique style property in ideal locations, with very nice staff. Overall, it was a fabulous trip, thanks to your planning., - Mrs. Cramer"
- "Dear Patricia, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most wonderful week in the Galapagos Islands. Erick Ortiz and Geno could not have been better tour guides for us. We cannot wait to save up enough money to do the A trip with Royal Galapagos."
- "We had THE BEST TIME on our vacation! The Galaven cruise was perfect from start to finish! You got everything started with your great communication and information about the cruise - Kathy Keramidas"